TEMP TO HIRE
compensation: $52K - $68K per annum DOE
employment type: full-time
Large International Manufacturing Company needs MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, for their gear and machining division, in their engineering and manufacturing Plant. This a TEMP TO HIRE, long term career opportunity.
Position entails but is not limited to:
- Design work-holding fixturing and purchase cutting tooling for the manufacturing of all new products.
- Create manufacturing process routings for new products.
- Aid quality department with the design of special inspection gaging.
- Support and maintain records on all equipment and tooling.
The ideal candidate would need the following skills and abilities:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Dependable - will do tasks thoroughly to completion.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing and/or metal working processes.
- Basic understanding of heat treatments of steels.
- Ability to work in a professional setting and with team members.
- Proficient with SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD drafting software.
- Basic knowledge of Geometric Dimension & Tolerance System.
- Good analytical & drafting skills.
- Experience with basic quality tools.
- Proficient PC word processing and spreadsheet software skills.
- Good oral, Presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with and communicate with vendors.
- Initiative to work with minimum supervision & manage overall tasks.
- Courage to take on challenges with the possibility of failure.
- Passion for learning.
Valid Driver's License required, your own reliable transportation required.
Drug and Felony free workplace, No Felony 1 or 2's, Nor violent Felonies.
Background check, Drug Test required.
Fulltime: 1st Shift, Mon - Fri
For best response: E-Mail your resume in a Word format to: [email protected]
Lake Land Employment Group of Akron
481 W. Market St., Akron, OH 44303